arugula with Gorgonzola stuffed Portobello’s
˝ cup olive oil
1 tsp minced garlic
3 cups fresh arugula
4ea Portobello caps
˝ cup crumbled Gorgonzola
˝ cup pesto
1 tsp red wine vinegar
tt salt and pepper
1. Remove stems from Portobello mushrooms and wipe with a damp cloth.
2. Brush mushrooms with pesto and par bake the mushrooms in a 350◦ oven
for 10 minutes.
3. Let mushrooms cool and top with Gorgonzola.
4. Bake the topped mushrooms in 350◦ oven until golden.
5. In a sauté pan heat olive oil and sauté the garlic, add arugula and
vinegar, cook until wilted and top with golden mushrooms and serve